|Mexico Protective Operations
| $50 USD
Check back for upcoming dates
* If interested in this seminar, contact us and we will reply with upcoming dates and check the seminar reviews below. For hands - on training check out our Mexico Protection Specialist course CLICK HERE
Mexico Protective Operations
Mexico is a unique and challenging environment to provide protective services. Many believe that their experience in Iraq, Afghanistan, Military, or corporate security positions may have prepared them for a Mexico posting but, we have found that Mexico is unlike any other environment our experienced staff has worked in. Other high threat working environments may develop certain skill sets that are pertinent to Mexico operations, though the threat in this part of Latin America is vastly different than anywhere we have worked in the past. Learn from our staff as they come off of details in Tijuana, Juarez, Mexicali, and Nuevo Leon.
Some topics include:
- Why Mexico is a unique operating environment for Executive Protection Specialists
- Legalities of working security in Mexico | Licensing | Visas
- What companies are working here and what they look for in new agents (What not to put in your resume or CV)
- Different types of details you are likely to encounter in Mexico
- Realities of the violence in Mexico | Difference in Northern & Southern Mexico
- The kidnap threat and current methods
- Life saving driving tactics operationally proven on the streets of Mexico
- The firearms question | Who can be armed & how does this affect the expat protection specialist
- Working with local security forces | The pros and cons
- Local law enforcement | A double edged sword
- Communications | Local Mobile phones | US & foreign carriers | Nextels | Black boxes
- GPS Tracking | Vehicle | Personal tracking devices| The Chip
- Medical | Local capabilities | What medical training should you have before working in Mexico
- Intelligence | What is reliable and what isn't | What you're not being told, CAN hurt you
- Mission Package preparation | What is it and why you must have it
- Surveillance Detection Techniques specific to Mexico | How they will watch you & what you can do
- Recovery Investigations (Kidnap & Ransom support)
- Real-world examples of kidnap attempts, hostile surveillances & probes, straight from our field agents
- What training should you focus on, and where to get it
This information is not available anywhere else and is an exclusive training opportunity for those interested in high threat security operations in Mexico. This online training course is also valuable to executives, bounty hunters or anyone that may travel to Mexico for business or recreation. Private course sessions are available for one-on-one instruction with our specialists at your choice of day and time. Just contact us and we will arrange a day and time with one of our specialists.
Here's what seminar participants had to say:
" I had the time so I signed up for the webinar today. Money and time well spent. No sales pitch at all. The scheduled two hours ran long, just about three hours of solid material. The material was organized very well...
The presenter knew his material. This was a guy who obviously is doing the job full time with a lot of time in the industry who made it clear that his focus was on the technicalities and practicalities of actually doing the job, not necessarily resume waving. It also because clear early on that not only does he know Mexico and the nuances of working there, but also has high and low profile experience in the Middle East and West Africa from which he could compare and contrast. For those who have not worked outside of the Iraq/Afghanistan bubble I assure you most of the world involves very different approaches to doing business and it was nice to see this addressed in a constructive and professional manner by someone who appreciates the details.
There was a fair amount of material that was really just practical re-iterations of fundamentals, some excellent tips and techniques for doing things like putting together briefing packages, advances, threat assessments, etc. In no way could this pass for a comprehensive EP course, but because of the structure it is a good review that adds something to just about every major area that a full course would cover.
The biggest benefit was just as advertised - Mexico specific information about current threats, sources of intel, legal and business type technicalities, practical solutions to things like comms, etc. All in all an excellent value for $35 and a few hours of your time. A lot of meat to dig into, relevant, very current (most of the examples and incidents used for discussion were as recent as a few days ago and few older than six months), and realistic. This wasn't about high-profile running and gunning with dignitary clientele; it was focused on small details with corporate, kidnapping for ransom type clients."
~ Jonah T
" I Really enjoyed the Mexico Protective Operations seminar this morning! Nice to finally see a place that actually takes the time to put a web seminar together properly and in such a professional way. I've attended others that use plain text, no pics and clearly have not prepared the speech part of it. Great job! Loads of great info and bonus points for going over the specified time. I would definitely be interested in any other web seminars from SECFOR!"
~ Asmodeus A
" I attended this webinar today, it was more in depth that I expected! Rick provided solid and sound security tactics for the dynamic situation that they must operate in, very informative and professional! I have been in the private security industry for over 25 years and I learned about tactics and planning, there is something to be taken from this training, no matter what your experience level might be."
~ Lucien M
" Outstanding Seminar. Large amount of information incorporated with common sense makes for productive and safe measures. Muchas gracias a todos los miembros de "Exec Protec" / "Secfor". Be safe and God's blessings."
~ Anna S
" The Mexico web seminar was EXCELLENT! Well worth the time and money! I'm glad it ran "slightly" over. I don't believe that the details and information provided could have been covered in a 1-hour session. Thank you again."
~ Jon P
Other online Executive Protection courses
Secfor has developed a series of 20 unique online protection-based courses available to executive protection specialists and safety conscious travelers worldwide. Each course module is delivered by our subject matter experts live utilizing the same multi-media presentations used in our classrooms. Our online training allows participants to benefit from our expertise in the comfort of their own homes or offices. Interested parties can learn high-risk protective techniques from agents currently working as protection specialists in Mexico, Lebanon, Iraq, and other potential hostile areas of the world. Because the courses are live, participants may ask questions and make comments in these virtual classroom sessions.
These online seminars can be accessed from anywhere and we commonly have participants listening in from Europe, Russia, Asia, . and other parts of the world. If you can't make the times below, private sessions are available. Just contact us with the dates and time you are available.
Contact us with any questions or register above